Eliminates 99.9 Percent of Malicious and Unwanted Email
Before it Touches Your Network
A new solution for a new threat
Unsolicited commercial email has long plagued email users and administrators alike. However, when well-financed attackers began exploiting the vulnerabilities of email, spam suddenly moved from a nuisance and a productivity drain to a serious security risk. For example, Gartner recently reported that this new era of malicious spam presents such a serious danger that anti-spam solutions must deliver new technologies to catch the critical last .5 percent of spam.
A new generation of predictive protection
Abaca is the leader in next-generation email protection. The product of years of research, the Abaca Cloud® email filter service offers a major advance in anti-spam, anti-phishing and anti-malware. Unlike the conventional solutions, it keeps you one step ahead of attackers by sidestepping older approaches such as volume-based reputation filters and signature-based content filters.
Automatic zero-day protection
The Abaca Cloud email filter service delivers a revolutionary approach to spam protection by automatically predicting with 99.9% accuracy which messages are spam. Patented Abaca technology works where older systems fail—the critical last 1% of spam, which often contains targeted threats and other dangerous email from sophisticated and well-financed attackers.
This unprecedented capability has been proven at one of the world’s largest email providers—Yahoo!—where it currently helps to catch more than 130 billion spam emails every month.
- Blocks 99.9% of spam—guaranteed. Conventional solutions allow up to 5% of dangerous or unwanted mail to enter your network
- Prevents the loss of valuable messages. Unlike conventional solutions, the Abaca service highlights potentially useful mail and notifies users
- Eliminates the need for constant, time-consuming maintenance. The patented Abaca algorithm overcomes the overhead common to other spam filters by learning in real-time to deliver protection automatically
- Becomes more accurate with each message it processes, whereas competitive spam filters degrade over time
- The revolutionary Abaca engine learns which emails individuals want to receive, overcoming the limitation of conventional systems that apply one set of rules to all users
You can deploy the Abaca Cloud Mail Filter Service right away—there is no hardware or software to install. The self-tuning Abaca technology combines a patented algorithm with real-time threat intelligence and knowledge of the receiver’s preferences. This reduces the burden on IT resources by eliminating the need to configure rules or keep up with lists. Additionally, unlike conventional solutions, which degrade over time, the Abaca service becomes more accurate with each email which it processes.